Tuesday, December 1, 1970

Introduction

This online project may contain foul language, nudity or implied nudity, graphic descriptions of sexual behavior, honest descriptions of experiences with mind-altering substances, and a general fuck off attitude. Since you've been warned, any complaints will either be ignored or ridiculed. Please read everything with a sense of humor in mind, as I don't take myself, or others, all that seriously, and that my tongue is always firmly planted in my cheek.

There are two types of entries - there are posts that document my current life, and projects, and obsessions, and inspirations.

Other are posts are parts of an online novel, mostly based on actual events and real people. However, I will, on occasion, alter content in order to protect the privacy of others. Sometimes I might mush people or events together, sometimes I might split a person into several people. In any case, what I try to stay true to are the mood, motive, ethic, vibe.

I do not claim to be unbiased, but I do try to be fair.

I encourage comments and questions and conversations.

No comments :

Post a Comment

As I allow for anonymous comments, all comments require moderation and approval before they show up on the post.